Tuesday 22 March 2011

Swallows

Hi Guys,
         This week is going really good especially because the weather has been absolutely fantastic!! :D. However, knowing that the London weather is so unreliable, it could snow tomorrow  :/ (Lol, too much of an exaggeration??). In the spirit of spring I have decided to make an outfit post. Enjoy :)









The swallow print on the top reminds me of mui mui's spring 2010 collection, which I absolutely love especially the mary janes! just amazing!!

until next time 
Enitan
xx

6 comments:

Miss Bias said...

I like the shoulders and the little birdy print on your top.

Miss Bias
www.missbias.blogspot.com

Miss Bias said...

I like the shoulders and the little birdy print on your top.

Miss Bias
www.missbias.blogspot.com

Prutha Raithatha said...

such cute pics..love those shoulders and the shoes

Amanda said...

Love that top!

Unknown said...

Your outfit is gorgeous!!
Gosh, every time I see those Miu Miu shoes I feel so sad that I don't have them in my life *sigh* xx

http://zizziswardrobe.blogspot.com/

uduak said...

loving the shoes..they look comfy